WA Lancer and UnitedOperations.net present
Rosche is a 236km2 terrain based on the area around the town of Rosche in Lower Saxony. Representing the flat, open plains of northern Germany, Rosche provides for a variety of gameplay from small-unit infantry firefights to large-scale combined arms warfare.
- 236 square kilometers of playable terrain (15x15 kilometers).
- 50+ hand placed, and highly detailed villages, towns, and industrial areas.
- ~95% of structures are enterable, for realistic urban fighting.
- Several inland waterways including streams, lakes, and canals.
- Airfield with 1500m runway.
- Large open areas ideal for armored and mechanized combat.
- Custom grass and crop objects that reduce the effects of de-rendering clutter at distance.
- Dense forests, ideal for intense infantry combat.
- Grid size : 2048
- Cell size : 7.5
- Terrain size : 15360
- Texture layer : 30m
- Satellite image : 15360px
- 5 Surfaces + Normal Map
- Total objects : 4.1 Million with 1.6 Million of them hand placed.
- Development time : 2 years active development, 4 years of off and on concepting.
- Real world location : Rosche, Germany[http://www.google.com] - Some towns have been removed or trimmed down for performance reasons or because they were too large to fit the scope of an arma terrain.