Quote7 Days to Charity startet in das vierte Jahr.Display More
Am 05. Oktober 2019 sind wir wieder Live auf Twitch mit insgesamt 20 Kanälen und sammeln für den "Förderverein für Tumor- u. Leukämiekranke Kinder e.V. Mainz" https://krebskrankekinder-mainz.de/
Anders als in den Vorjahren werden sämtliche Spenden über die gemeinnützige Seite Betterplace abgewickelt. Unsere Eventseite erreicht Ihr über diesen Link: https://www.betterplace.org/de…32991-7-days-to-charity-4
Wir blicken auf drei ganz wunderbare Jahre mit einer phänomenalen Community zurück und wir würden uns freuen dieses Event mit Euch gemeinsam fortsetzen zu können. Denn es sind nicht die Streamer die das ganze Ausmachen, sondern Ihr seid es. Auch in diesem Jahr bleiben wir unserem Motto treu: Jeder Euro Zählt, aber wer nichts geben kann soll sich deshalb nicht schlecht fühlen. Seid einfach dabei, habt Spaß und einen tollen Abend und sagt Freunden oder Bekannten Bescheid oder teilt die Videos oder Bilder auf Euren Social Media Kanälen.
Unser extra Dankeschön gilt wie unseren tollen Administratoren Gotteshand, Snowcat, Mac Guyver und Jimmi, die eine große Hilfe für uns und das Event sind. Und natürlich an https://der-rentner-treff.de der uns kostenlose Server für diesen besonderen Abend stellt.
Teilnehmer des Events (alphabetisch):
Aldur1986 ► https://www.twitch.tv/Aldur1986
Aloexis ► https://www.twitch.tv/Aloexis
Asrac ► https://www.twitch.tv/Asrac_TV
ChevellasSpielecke ► https://www.twitch.tv/ChevellasSpielecke
Edopeh ► https://www.twitch.tv/Edopeh
Games_4you ► https://www.twitch.tv/Games_4you
Hoellentor ► https://www.twitch.tv/Hoellentor
Jack Fleischhammer ► https://www.twitch.tv/Jack_Fleischhammer
Killerlady12 ► https://www.twitch.tv/Killerlady12
Lai2Lex ► https://www.twitch.tv/Lai2Lex
LP Gonschi ► https://www.twitch.tv/LP_Gonschi
MichaelTanTan ► https://www.twitch.tv/MichaelTanTan
Mucianer ► https://www.twitch.tv/Mucianer
NoHandsNoSchoki ► https://www.twitch.tv/NoHandsNoSchoki
Noir GamingLP ► https://www.twitch.tv/Noir_GamingLP
NordishD ► https://www.twitch.tv/NordishD
Omega5000 ► https://www.twitch.tv/Omega5000TV
Onkel DD ► https://www.twitch.tv/Onkel_DD
PentaPan ► https://www.twitch.tv/PentaPan
Schnitzel_Gameplays ► https://www.twitch.tv/Schnitzel_Gameplays
SweetChilis ► https://www.twitch.tv/SweetChilis
Valcry ► https://www.twitch.tv/ValcryTV
Yuna ► https://www.twitch.tv/Yuna_TV
Zockerruebe ► https://www.twitch.tv/Zockerruebe
Artist: Alvaro Angeloro
Title: Go For More!
@everyone. It's 4:15am Monday morning here in the UK, which means that Darkness Falls V2.3 is now available on the mod launcher for everyone to enjoy This release doesn't add many "new" things, it is mostly a bug fixing, balance pass and tweak update.... but there's a lot. Please back up your saves first and do not update if you do not want your character to be reset. There is a workaround, which will be posted.
Changes as follows.
- Updated DMT to fix Linux issues.
- Survivalist torch now drops the survivalist torch when destroyed.
- Survivalist torch now emits light. (incorrect prefab)
- Localization fixed for the ink.
- Ranged NPC's will now use ranged attacks.
- Quest giver NPC's now set to a static spawner on interaction to prevent despawn.
- Farm animals set to use a static spawner at all times. This means they shouldn't despawn.
- Spear power attack is now a bit faster.
- Random World Previewer now has the radiated biome included in the colors thing at the bottom.
- Random World Previewer localization finished off so it looks less like a hot mess.
- Added Hollow Point ammo to guns, cos I forgot.
- ALL mastery perks now require player level 50 in addition to finishing the class quest.
- Mastery book probability reduced from 25% to 5%.
- Inceased crafting requirements of the Advanced Forge.
- Minibike is now made in the workbench.
- Added Myth's Bloodmoon Engine Killer.
- Updated Sphereii's EAITasks mod.
- Guns can now use HP ammo.
- HP ammo has been tweaked to do the same damage as steel cased ammo, but no degradation penalty.
- Spear no longer counts as a tool.
- Combat Axe no longer counts as a tool.
- Combat Axe does the same base damage as the hunting knife, but with an increased dismemberment chance.
- Combat Shotgun can now take the Rod and Spring mod.
- Hunter now has an Advanced Extended Mag mod as part of their mastery.
- Survivalist now has the Mega Crush recipe as part of their mastery.
- Mega crush now gives a small increase to melee damage in addition to the speed increase.
- Added an Armor Shredder gun mod.
- All compo pack POI's edited for quest compatibility and better balance. (may only take effect on new game)
- Added Myth's tweaked gamestages for hordes and sleepers.
- Bombers now take less damage at 50% HP or lower.
- Food and Water can now go below 25%.
- Gun sounds rebalanced because some were way too low.
- Silencers now give an 80% noise reduction to ALL guns. Yes, even the ones in the mod that didn't work properly.
- Increased food poisoning chance on canned food.
- Added a 10% chance of a "rotten food" buff on crops. (cannot be cured. You have to wait it out)
- Max Spawned Zombies is now a menu option for single player.
- Max Spawned Animals is now a menu option for single player.
- 1 to 5 claim blocks is now an option for single player. (under the multiplayer tab)
- Re-organised UI for bigger icons in the backpack.
- Added Super Corn to loot lists as a very rare drop in-case RWG doesn't spawn the POI.
- Ability to heal players removed from bandages due to currently unfixble NRE.
- Ability to disconnect wires removed from the advanced wire tool due to NRE I need to track down.
- Fixed gun localization to state they are made in the Workbench, not the backpack.
- Added a hunger and thirst tick that fires every 6 hours to simulate the bodies natural need for food/drink.
- All coilrounds now only give 1 per craft, not 10.
- Coilrounds now use STEEL bullet casings, not brass.
- Coilbattery now gives 10 per craft, not 1.
- Coilbattery cannot be scrapped.
- Brass catcher cannot be installed in coilguns.
- Yellow Dye now uses Goldenrod plants.
- Trader was selling electrical items without better barter, which is not intended.
- Tweaked food trader has for sale.
- Added Carrots and Tomatos to the trader lists.
- Increased titanium ore HP.
- Fixed an NRE with the wandering trader that happened if you talked to him with DM on.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the bunkers.
- Changed the spawner for the scifi portal to prevent issues with zombies spawning inside walls.
- Boss zombies given the feral tag so they should be more dangerous.
- Legendary zombies given the feral tag so they should be more dangerous.
- Legendary lab zombies now give Infection 3.
- Changed "Day length" options to 15 min increments, so it now goes 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, 120.
- Tweaked gamestages so Nomad and Warrior aren't quite as harsh, but survivalist and insane have no chill.
- Updated EntityAliveSDX to fix potential MP issues.
- Increased the size of the dropped backpack to prevent lost items.
- Player backpack now persists for 1 hour after death to allow time for near death to wear off.
- Massively increased fireball delay for most demons so they can't rapid fire you.
- Pickaxes rebalanced so they don't give as many resources (better material still means more resources though)
- Fireaxes rebalanced so they don't give as many resources (same as above)
- Added a small immunity to infection 1 after curing it (antibiotics and herbal antibiotics only)
- Added a small immunity to fire after using a drink to cure it.
- Quest rewards totally re-written.
- Changed one of the lockable storage cabinets to a half block to match it's icon.
- Fixed some minor issues with armor.
- Overhauled zombie AI.
- Added some scaling to the food/thirst ticks.
- Added immunity to food/thirst ticks if you have the newbie buff.
- Bloodmoon engine killer now has a tooltip warning (controlled by localization too!)
- Hunter class now has a tracking ability. It is gained on finishing your class quest, and upgrades by obtaining your mastery.
- Added a new, tweaked RWG mixer by Mythixdino.
- Added Myth's Bloodmoon tweaks.
- Added myth's RWG patch for smaller cities.
- Added Myth's "Difficulty Modifier" patch. Zombies no longer have damage reduction at Warrior+. (they still do increased damage)
- Added Myth's Bloodmoon Clear Up mod (kills biome spawned zombies on bloodmoon start).
- Added Myth's Day Clear Up mod (kills night biome spawned zombies on day start).
- Added Myth's No Sleeper HP Bar mod (sleepers do not show the health bar until they wake up).
- Added Myth's Quest Range alteration... thing. Basically, quests should now be closer to the trader.
As mentioned, due to editing the trader quests for better rewards, characters CAN and will be reset. The workaround for this is to remove all the edited quests from your journal (yes, even if they have been completed.
So what you would need to do is press F1 to open the console and use the removequest command. List of quest names are as follows.
Trader Quest list.
Other Quest List.
If you do that, you should be able to update and not lose character progress. However, you WILL restart at T1 of trader quests, but I think that's an acceptable compromise.
So... enjoy folks. As mentioned, it is on the launcher and here's the gitlab links for folk who like to manually install.
Moin schau ich mir heute Abend mal an wenn mein Besuch weg ist
Alles fertig und sollte gehen viel Spaß
Control Panel ist wieder voll ON
Bin ich gerade dabei alles fertig zu machen dauert mom weil ich Dateien neu schreiben muss
Es gibt nun einen eigenen PVP Server dieser wird NICHT mit Passwort belegt und nur zu Events mit einem versehen !!!!
Es gibt nun einen neuen eigenen PVP Server
NEUER PVP SCUM SERVER
IP: 220.127.116.11:28502 (Query Port: 28515)
Dann Begrüße ich Dich mal recht Herzlich bei uns und Wünsche Dir weiterhin viel Spaß.
Vom Baujahr her sind wir beide ähnlich 1974 und Du wirst einige bei uns finden die im selben, bzw sogar Älter sind.
Das Update wurde aufgespielt
Problem ist gefixt Server gehen alle wieder ON die auf dem 58er lagen
So ich habe dann weiter Urlaub wenn was ist Whatsapp habe Lappi etc mit
Nach dem nächsten Restart. Thema Erl und Closed
So Thema geklärt und Thread Closed
Viel Spaß euch allen noch
Wir stellen wieder auf PVE um. Damit ist das Thema erledigt
PS: Ich will die Namen haben die aus 200 mit Scope auf Spieler schießen die werden gebannt
Tanoa wird abgeschaltet und dafür kommt morgen das neue DLC und MAP drauf.
Missionfiles etc hatten wir bereits fertig da einige von uns Beta Tester sind.
Viel Spaß und VG
veröffentlicht von Cry_Ic3man2k @ 06:28PM on July 23, 2019
Client patch size: ~ 15GB
Here are the update notes for Update 1.0 on the test server. Please note that due to the size of this update, the notes will be spread across multiple announcements. This first post will contain the highlights and known issues. Please note: The known issues listed are the most critical, and does not represent a comprehensive list.
- Teams of three – You will now have the option to join with up to two friends to take on the horrors of the Louisiana Bayou.
- U.I 2.0 – The UI gets some love with a complete rework. Further details below
- New hunter Character variations – the badass female Hunters join the ranks of the AHA
- Legendary Hunter and weapon skins – 7 male and 2 female legendary character skins as well as 33 Legendary weapons
Teams of Three
- Bounty Hunt now features the option to play with teams of three (trios) in addition to the existing Solo and Duo teams.
- Increased the players per match from 10, to 12 players max.
- Opt-out check box option available in the lobby screen for those that do not want to queue against Trios.
- Added an “Underdog Bonus” that will increase the value of the captured bounty tokens as a reward for competing against larger teams.
- A solo Hunter playing against Duos will receive +100 per bounty token.
- A solo Hunter playing against Trios will receive +200 per bounty token.
- A duo team playing against Trios will receive +75 per bounty token.
- Duos will not receive a bonus against solos.
- Teams of three will never receive a bonus.
- Team of Three will only be available through friend invite for the initial release
- We plan to add the option to queue with random players as a trio in a future update, post 1.0 Launch.
- You can play as a duo with random players against when queuing against teams of three.
- The “Rule-of-two” remains in place – ammo boxes, health supplies, looting and the bounty still only have the option to be used/interacted with by a max of 2 different players.
- The additional coordination needed to play as a team of three is an intentional design choice to balance them effectively against solo and duo.
- This will also prevent teams of three from acquiring a higher amount of bounty from a mission than is possible for smaller teams.
- On the other hand, you now have to be mindful that there could be a 3rd Hunter protecting the bounty carriers, approach with caution!
The addition of the teams of three is a big step for us in the development of Hunt: Showdown, opening up the possibility to enjoy the game with more than one friend at a time. During our time testing this new addition, we found that trios added a whole new level of engagement to the game and provided a unique and fresh experience when compared with solo and duo. Trios (or squads) were the top requested feature throughout Early Access and we are very happy to finally be able to make this a reality in Hunt. To ensure a fair balance, we had to come up with a number of design adjustments to integrate the larger teams.
Our first step was to increase the player count from 10 to 12 players to allow 4 teams of 3 to be matched together. This was an essential requirement to keep the unpredictable atmosphere of a match, keeping players alert and guessing where the enemy might be lurking, never fully knowing if you are alone or surrounded.
Secondly, we wanted to ensure that those who are not a fan of the teams of three can continue to enjoy the game as before, with little to no impact. The new Underdog bonus is our answer to this which we feel should incentivize solos and duos to give the teams of three a try.
And lastly, we decided to stick with the “Rule-of-Two” as it is, using it as a way to balance the teams of three by adding an additional burden in terms of logistics (health, ammo, etc.). Only two of the three players will be able to use the same ammo or health supply, loot dead players or carry the bounty. This requires additional coordination to ensure that no player on the team runs low at a critical moment, as well as ensuring that the trio will not extract 50% more bounty than a duo, just because of having an extra pair of hands available.
To help us test the waters with this addition, we have decided to only allow teams of three through friends invite on steam. This will mean that you will only able to form teams of three with those on your friends list but we plan to expand this to allow random trios post 1.0.
We hope that you enjoying both playing with, and against trios and as always are looking forward to you sharing your feedback on this new addition. This is a great chance to tell our friends about the game and try out the game with this new feature. We are counting on you – our community – to spread the word about teams of three to make this the best possible 1.0 launch that it can be.
This update sees a massive overhaul to the UI and the entire menu screen for increased usability on both PC and console.
- Added a new lobby screen
- A unified Hub where players can invite friends, choose contracts and customize mission parameters
- Invited players are displayed with their selected hunters, making the whole team visible to you in all its glory.
- Players will return to the lobby after each game, allowing for fast invites, resupplying and accepting the new contract.
- Bloodline screen
- Updated the Bloodline to help better understand the most important progression gates, such as Trainee mode, Hunter Tiers and celebrate prestige.
- The progress of the daily and weekly challenges is now displayed in a much cleaner way as well as improvements to the statistics and a better overview of the upcoming unlocks.
- Reworked roster screen
- Our focus here has been on the user experience, ensuring the process of managing your Hunters is as quick and painless as possible.
- Quality of life improvements have been made in all areas of the menu to give players full control over what to equip as well as the ability to arrange items into the correct slots with ease.
- Re-envisioned shop screen
- The store has been rebuilt from scratch, giving players a clear overview of what is currently available and upcoming unlocks.
- Base weaponry will continue to be unlocked via the Bloodline rank but their variants are now unlocked via player-driven progression in the new “Book of Weapons”.
- Additional filter options and a search feature have been added (PC only) to allow players to quickly search for their weapon of choice.
- Improved weapon statistics give players the full overview of their arsenal, compare weapons and choose the right gear for their missions.
- Improved leaderboards
- Players can now check their global leader board position as well as view the top 200 players for both Bounty Hunt and Quickplay.
- The top 3 players will be highlighted and celebrated accordingly, with additional filter options to allow sorting by a number of different stats.
- Full controller support for faster menu navigation
- The different tabs can be navigated using the shoulder and trigger buttons respectively
- Many important interactions can now be completed using the D-pad and buttons on the controller (without having to move the mouse cursor
- Cursor navigation using the analog sticks has been improved, making it a lot smoother and easier to control as well as to access tool tips.
- Summary screen
- The Summary screen has been given a clean-up, allowing for a much better overview of how the player did the missions and the rewards that have been earned.
This update sees the introduction of our new UI, version2.0. With the changes we have made, we wanted to greatly improve the usability and user experience in the menus of Hunt. Over time, we have added new features and will continue to add more, so we want to ensure that you are not overloaded or overwhelmed by these features. The new UI allows us to be more flexible, as well as creating a proper framework for future development. This should make it a lot more console-friendly and ensure that the UI flows as well on console as it does on PC. For more details, check out our blog “Hunt’s UI reborn[http://www.huntshowdown.com]”
1.0 brings with it our first set of Female Hunters and welcomes them to the ranks of the “American Hunters Association”.
- Female hunters will be available to hire randomly with the male hunters from the recruitment screen.
- Every reshuffle mixes the list of available Hunters. Each shuffle will include male and female variations.
- Female Hunters feature the same unisex hitboxes as their male counterparts and come with their own voice sets.
- 41 regular character variations have been added, spread across the 3 tiers, with 2 legendary variations. More to be added in future updates.
We are very happy to be able to introduce female characters to the cast of Hunt. This is something that we have wanted to do for a long time as well as being another highly requested addition from the community. We hope you enjoy the addition of these characters and keep an eye out for more character variations (including legendary variations) in the future.
- Legendary content is a set of purely cosmetic weapon and Hunter variations that give players that extra element of customization and personalization with their loadouts.
- However, players can only ever own one of each legendary piece at a time (with the exception of found contraband equipment).
- Players can earn Blood Bonds that will allow you to permanently unlock legendary weapons and Hunters for recruitment.
- Blood Bonds can be earned by either playing the game, or by purchasing Blood Bond packs to unlock the preferred Legendary content if you wish to unlock them immediately.
- We have added a massive 33 legendary weapons, giving you an awesome collection to choose from.
- Complimenting these legendary weapons, players can now unlock unique legendary Hunters – each a legend of the Bayou in their own right.
- Legendary Hunters do not have traits or equipment and once unlocked can be recruited to you roster for “half a devil” ($333) each.
- Prestiging will be another way of unlocking legendary content, with players unlocking a random weapon or hunter at certain Prestige levels.
- In addition to this, there are also 5 exclusives legendary unlocks at prestige levels 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100.
Legendary content is a massive extension to the game, unlocking previously unused potential when it comes to the customization and personalization of your Hunters. We are delighted with the addition of legendary content as it gives us a chance to show a level of uniqueness and love for detail that has thus far been unseen in Hunt. By making it so that players can simply pay to unlock, we hope that we have created a fair and acceptable way of implementing premium cosmetics. Additionally, by rewarding players with random legendary unlocks at certain prestige levels, we are able to deliver on the promise we have been making throughout Early Access of having prestige rewards.
Please let us know your thoughts and feedback on the legendary content, as well as which hunters and weapons you enjoy the most.
- In cases where hardware cannot constantly maintain 60FPS, Vsync can sometimes cause the frame rate cap to quickly alternate between 60 and 30, causing apparent stuttering. Disabling Vsync should solve this issue.
- All control settings will be wiped and set back to default. Players are required to configure their sensitivity and button mapping again.
- Game clients might crash rarely after the mission loads, or during gameplay.
- Player might encounter desync issues, rubberbanding or disconnects during gameplay.
- Please contact our support team if this happens to you on the Test Server.
- Clicking on the contract on the Bounty Hunt screen doesn’t take the player to the actual contract selection screen; this needs to be accessed via the Contracts tab.
- Some contraband weapons, tools and consumables cannot be unequipped anymore. Equip another item in order to switch it.
- Tutorial screens might pop up twice for new players while navigating through the UI.
- The in-game leaderboards currently don’t function and are not populated yet.
- Missions might start without all players being ready if clients have a very long loading time.
- Spamming the ready/unready button can lead to the player getting kicked out of the team/group.
- Depending on loading times, players may still see world assets streaming in after the initial black screen during the mission start.
- Walking on very steep slopes can cause desync issues.
- The current Min – Max FPS margin can be quite significant.
- Mouse cursor might be invisible in menu (or displayed during a mission) if game runs in fullscreen and player tabs out during loading screens.
- There is still a rare chance that objects are randomly not rendered.
- The Meathead often doesn’t play a death animation, but just drops instantly to the ground after being killed.
- There is a low chance that gunshots from other player are not audible (but muzzle vfx are visible).
- Kill assist accolade is currently not displayed in the mission summary.
- The summary screen can sometimes display an incorrect amount of AI kills.
- In some rare cases, the banishment timer may show 100% for some players, while the banishment is still in progress.
- Hold action indicator may not always be in sync with the actual time needed to complete the action; usually in these cases the action will be performed slightly earlier than indicated.
- Death by damage from ingame razor wire doesn’t currently show correct information in the death screen.
- Finding the boss in the tutorial before collecting all clues leads to incorrect tutorial hints.
- After completing the tutorial mission, the region selection prompt might get displayed on top of the tutorial summary screen.
- "Back to Lobby" is not displayed consistently in the UI if the player is NOT in the lobby screen.
- Tools and consumables cannot be swapped via the equip button, the need to be unequipped first.
- Legendary weapons unlocked with blood bonds that are not yet unlocked in the Book of Weapons have a missing lock symbol.
- Trying to buy an item that is not unlocked yet shows an incorrect/misleading error message.
- Winfield Silencer Mastery 1 doesn't show its unlock condition in the Book of Weapons.
- Bolts / traps are currently not visible through walls using the Vigilante / Boltseer trait.
- Lobby chat might intersect/overlap with other UI elements depending on UI navigation done while in a lobby.
- UI text may contain placeholders in various areas.
Wurde bereits Installiert
Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk